Alappuzha is a famous city in Kerala. It is superlatively acknowledged for houseboat cruises along the rural Kerala backwaters. It is a network of peaceful canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the spot of the nineteenth century Alappuzha Lighthouse. The city's Mullakkal Temple structures an old design. There are many famous thongs about the city. Punnamada Lake's snake boat competitions are a well-known yearly event. So, by these factors, Alappuzha is a very nice city to live in. You can spend on property in this city and buy good places.
Alappuzha is the Venice of the East. It has breathtaking sceneries and backwaters. The city also comprises of houseboats and seashores. It is a great destination in every possible way.
Formerly this destination was denoted to as Alleppey. The prodigious Lake of Vembanad and the slighter canals here are the perfect spots to relish a slow cruise. This is also the chief aim for the boom in the number of houseboats, which now nearly touches a figure of 1200.
Various reasons may be attractive for buying a property in this city.
Mainly famed for its backwaters, Alappuzha is prevalent among the tourists. This place has numerous attractions like
• Alappuzha Beach - It is a place with golden sands and rolling waves. It is a must-visit here to enjoy the fullest.
• Vijaya Beach Park - This place is ideal for have a picnic and boating. You should go there in big groups. Try to bring along your delicious hand made food. You are well ger some good food stalls also.
• Pathiramanal - It is a small and lovely island in the Vembanad Lake. The view of the island is breathtaking and drool-worthy. People from all over India come here for such places only.
• Punnapra - This coastal village is primarily acknowledged for its revolution. The places have seen a lot of changes since its origin. It has acquired a great status in the city.
• Ambalappuzha - It is one of the most famous Lord Sri Krishna Temples in Kerala. It is worshipped here by everyone. People come here to make their wishes come true.